The Happy List: Chapter Two
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: “What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
― C.S. Lewis
- Being complete after a long time of not seeing one another.
- Dancing to that one tune that all of you know how to dance.
- Laughing at the most random things.
- Instant and on the spot games you could think of just to kill the boredom.
- Talking about the next getaway.
- Late night heart to heart talks.
- Being yourself without being conscious.
- Singing your heart out to that one song you all memorized back in high school.
- Staying up late just to treasure the moment you’re together.
- That unforgettable moment/event you would never get tired of talking over and over gain.