© Photos not mine. Credits to the rightful owners.
"Date a girl who reads because you deserve it. You deserve a girl who can give you the most colorful life imaginable."
I’ve been a bookreader myself. I will share to you some less known facts when I read a book and something book related. Haha. You get the point!
- When I buy a book, I write the date on the first page, sign it and write a note saying: “Please do not fold pages. Thanks.” (In case people borrow.)
- I cover my books with plastic.
- Before starting on reading the book, I go to the last chapter of the book and read the last paragraph.
- When reading, I measure how thick each chapter is and I don’t stop reading until I finish the whole chapter.
- I have my phone dictionary on for words I don’t understand.
- I have post its on my books, for future references and quotable quotes:)
- I easily get attracted to blogs whose bloggers are fond of books.
- I have been the top library borrower in all my grade school years.
- I dream of having a library someday.
- I love reading by myself alone at a nearby coffee shop.
- I have cried over 2 books only. Those were: The Last Song & Safe Haven both by Nicholas Sparks.
- If a movie is a book adaption, I don’t watch the move first until I’ve read the book.
- I love the smell of an old book’s yellow pages.
Yay. So that would be it. Hoping I can find some facts about bookreaders out there too:)